Summer Camps & Year-Round Clinics
Linnea Cauble works hard to provide riders, of all ages and skill levels, with action packed camps!
Whether this is your first time on a horse or you've ridden for years, we have a camp that is perfect for you.
What kinds of Clinics are available?
- Jumping - Gymnastics
- Nutrition - Digestive System
- Conformation - Skeletal/Muscular Systems
- Equine Exercise Psychology
- and many more
What happens at Summer Camp?
Professional instruction is provided during all activities in the barn and in the ring!
- Clinics (farrier, vet, professional riders, etc)
- Camp horse shows (summer camps only)
- Off-the-farm horse shows (returning & current student camps)
- Create picture frames with horse shoes
- Design a jump course
- Equine First-Aid
- Fitting the saddles, bridles, martingales, etc.
- Games on horseback
- Grooming and Saddling
- Horse Jeopardy
- Identify a horse's unique colors and markings
- Identify injuries
- Identify parts of the horse
- Identify safe & unsafe equipment
- Meet the vet
- Meet the farrier
- On-the-farm trail ride
- Off-the-farm trail ride
- Pin the parts on the pony
- Scrapbook/Workbook of camp
- Tack cleaning
- Water races on horseback
- Nutrition: What does a horse eat?
- How to keep your horse health